How to change the JioFi password (http //jiofi.local.html)?
The growing use of the Internet has introduced many network providers that come up with various internet plans. Many local operators are offering internet connection through the router, but everyone can’t afford it. If you have smart TV or more than one device, it becomes difficult to use the Internet with a hotspot. So, instead of doing all this, go for JioFi. It is a portable router with a 4G hotspot to connect various devices available at your home.
What is JioFi?
Everyone might have heard about JioFi, as it is one of the best portable broadband routers today. Many people are switching their mobile network to Many as it offers data pack at a cheap rate. The same is when we opt for JioFi, so there are uncountable people who use this portable router. The company has launched a portable router in different sizes and capacities to purchase it based on their requirement and budget.
We spend most of our time surfing on the Internet, and so the speed is a must. This JioFi portable router offers a 4G hotspot that can be used to connect mobile devices, smart TVs, and even tablets. One who thinks that configuring it will be quite tricky is wrong. All Jio sim users might be aware of the MyJio app to get every information about Jio sim cards and data pack. This app can also configure a portable router and easily access the Internet on the device.
How to change the JioFi password?
Using a single JioFi portable router allows us to connect multiple devices at one time, causing a security issue. So, if you wish to limit the connection with the router, there is an option to change the router’s password. There are two ways to change the JioFi password, and both are explained as below:
- Should You Go For Hubspot inbound 2020?
- Hbonow.com Tvcode Activate & Sign in
- How To Hack Onlyfans On iPhone Without Verification?
Change the JioFi password through the MyJio app.
If you do not have MyJio in your device, visit Google play store or Apple store and download it. If you already have it follow the other process as mentioned:
- First, you are required to connect your smartphone with the JioFi router and open the MyJio app.
- Click on the “My Device” option, which is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the setting icon that is on the top right corner. Under this section, you need to select the “Change Password” option.
- You need to set the new password for the JioFi and click on “Submit.”
- It will change your JioFi password, and it won’t be possible for everyone to connect with your portable router.
Change the JioFi password through the website (jiofi.local.html login portal).
If you are looking to change the password through the link, follow the below-mentioned process:
- First, you need to connect you’re the device or PC with the JioFi hotspot or USB.
- After a successful connection, open the connected device’s web browser and enter the given URL https //jiofi.local.html, http //jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- Once you open the website in the browser of the device, check out various available options. The user must click on the “Login” option at the top right corner of the site.
- Next, you need to enter your credentials that consist of username and password. The credentials for login are:
- After entering credentials, click on the login button.
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi settings option, which is available under the settings tab.
- Now you can change the JioFi name (SSID) and security key(password) and click on the save option.
- It will change the JioFi name and password to give complete security to the connected device.
If you are willing to get an affordable internet connection within budget, go for JioFi routers. These routers are readily available at Jio’s retail store, and thus you can buy it for personal use.