What Is DSWD relief agad?
The website name ReliefAgad is a system launched by the DSWD at DCTx for making them the faster performance of the Social Amelioration Program (SAP)- it is one of the strategies of the government to help the people due to COVID-19 crisis through this website they are able to get the details of the receiver faster with it means they are able to distribute and deliver the cash and another type of services faster.
This app will allow SAP beneficiaries to register their name and send their information to their local government units and DSWD and for this; you don’t have to step out of your home. It is very helpful for the users because it gives users a faster, profitable, and transparent process with this they are able to see the things happening clearly and let the users receive a payout of emergency subsidies online.
“By seeing the feedback and making note from all the feedback collected from the first portion of the wealth implementation of SAP from the feedback they are very familiar with the problems and they obtain more efforts to fulfill organized and quick and fast SAP distribution.
Undersecretary of this named Danilo Pamonag said that the app in the mobile would help to collect the data from the agency and ignore any potential that is different from the normal. It would also quickly deliver the cash subsidy to the families which are in need particularly with the upcoming ratio of the second wealth of SAP.
The DSWD relief agad official said that “Delivering this much-needed relief to its receivers in the upcoming possible time is the main preference of the department in SAP.
Read Also – Chikaya tadamon covid 19
The person having the right to use the ReliefAgad app
Those people who are able to use this are those who are permitted for the Subsidy of cash which comes under the Emergency subsidy program of Social Amelioration program. People come under this are previously known by the local government of their area and government also give them Social Amelioration Card. Only the people benefitted with SAP in the NCR can register their Social Amelioration card using ReliefAgad app.
How to Fill the details and register yourself?
How to enter your registration in this follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: By using your android phone visit this www.Releifagad.ph website.
- Step 2: Now it’s time to scan the barcode which you can find on the lower part of your Form.
- Step 3: You can choose to encode the barcode with your hand if it fails to read it.
- Step 4: Now they ask for some of your personal information and other details you have to enter and then add your family members.
- Step 5: Now it’s your choice how you select the method of receiving the payment via some of the modes like G-cash or also from your bank account also.
- Step 6: After that, a one time pin and we say OTP will be sent to your mobile. Then you have to enter the OTP and submit your SAC.
Note: If you see any type of error message after scanning your barcode then it means that it is already registered in the system. They always contain a special and different barcode for everyone because of the security level so I use each other’s form. If your card is the copy then it does not work.
Which ID can give for this?
You may use any from the following given below:
- Driver’s license
- Certificate of employment
- Proof of business
- Certification issued by the Department of Agriculture
- Certification from barangay
- Certification from the National Council on Indigenous people.
How many members of the family can I include?
You are free to include all members of your family. One thing which is important is that the first two members whom you will register will take as your chosen representative of the family at the time of receiving the cash relief.
When do I receive my cash assistance?
Your local government unit or DSWD relief agad will announce or declare the schedule list of cash assistance allotment in your area. They distribute the cash by making the list of the area to make it an easier and faster way to distribute the cash assistance.