Coronavirus started from the populous city in Central China, Wuhan the capital city of Hubei province in the people’s republic of China. It’s a chronic respiratory disease, causing serious illness throughout the world. The outbreak of COVID-19 has taken hold of several major countries across the world. The stiffly influenced countries are the USA, Italy, South Korea, France, Russia, Brazil, and India. As of today, India ranks fourth in the list of COVID-19 cases reported.
The total number of cases reported up till now is 332901 out of which the active cases are 153781, recovered cases are 169600, and 9520 are deaths. It spreads predominantly through droplets of saliva when an individual sneezes. The virus hijacks the cells in the body, enters into host cells, and reproduces on an accelerated basis. This respiratory illness travels through airways and infects the lining of throat stepping up into lungs.
The major symptoms are coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, chest pain, sore throat, loss of speech or movement, dry cough, and fever. The patient with low immunity might develop severe acute respiratory syndrome, pneumonia, kidney failure, or even death. Thus, the World Health Organization has recommended a few measures for the people to secure themselves from this contagious disease.
- You need to cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid going to public gatherings.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 minutes.
- Use alcohol-based sanitizer for hand rub.
- Heating up animal products before consumption at a high temperature.
- Maintaining at least a meter distance from others.
- Seeking immediate medical care if required.
As of now, there are no treatments or vaccines specifically instigated for Covid-19. However, there are still clinical findings going on for the new vaccine to be launched for this chronic disease. Thus, for our safe use of masks is very essential. After the break down of lockdown mode, although every activity is not operational, still the public is stepping out for their necessities and needs.
And on a precautionary basis, we all are wearing masks for our safety and to prevent the spread. This extra layer of protection covers our nose and mouth to keep us safe. The Air Police 4 layered mask are non-medical fabric face masks with ear loops. They protect people from germs. Following are the characteristics of Air Police 4 masks:-
- It is a four-layered mask that covers chin, mouth, and nose along with ear loops to fit in well.
- Usually, it is light blue in color. This color shade is correlated with medical masks.
- The flexible ear loops are attached to the blue colored mask make them flexible for the user to adjust to their nose.
- The packing makes is of different sizes ranging from 10,40 to 100. Thus, the customer can evaluate its need and purchase the best suited as per his or her requirement.
- These masks are produced by an America based company assuring the labor and safety standards of the same.
- The mask fabric is made up of durable polypropylene fabric, where the melting process of this component makes the mask porous resulting to have a high degree of breathability.
Advantages of Air Police 4 Masks –
- However, these masks are not approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration but in this pandemic situation of coronavirus, it is helping us to control sickness.
- If the affected one cough or sneezes while wearing this mask, the droplets of the virus produced will remain inside his or her own mask. And if the sick individual standing in front of you sneezes or coughs, air police 4 masks make the droplets bounce back pushing away the germs and virus.
- These masks are of one-time use. They cannot be sterilized or reused. Wearing masks seems to be the most effective tool in slowing down the epidemic.
- It helps us in social distancing. It restricts the hand to be in contact with the mouth and nose.
- The elasticity of the ear straps makes the masks comfortable for the user to carry it.
- The cheap value of the product makes it convenient for the mediocre to purchase it and protect themselves from the contagious virus.
At last, our safety is in our hands. Thus, we should use this product to keep ourselves safe. The use of this product shall expose us to less risk rate of infection. Let’s stay home and stay safe!